[🇻🇳 Hanoi] Division Manager (EN) – up to 3000$
- Mức lương: up to 3000$
- Kinh nghiệm: 2 năm +
- Loại hình: Full-time
- Số lượng: 1 người
- Địa điểm: Hà Nội
- Yêu cầu: Tiếng Anh
- Hạn nộp: 20/10/2023
- Manage all aspects of development and implementation of assigned project(s) and provide a single point of contact for the project(s).
- Define project scope and objectives. Develop detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports.
- Conduct project meetings and track/analyze projects.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and review project deliverables.
- Recommend and take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Presale new projects
- IT (Software or Information System) graduation from university or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience as Project Manager.
- Have experience working with Singapore, UK, Australia … clients. Experience in leading projects following Agile/SCRUM;
- Good communication, leadership, and teamwork skills,
- Highly responsible, well-organized, communicative, proactive, dare-to-lead characters
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Prove ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices (Azure DevOps preferred, Jira..)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Presale ability is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- PMP certification, Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
Salary & Compensation:
- Salary review twice a year.
- Receive social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations.
- Working in a young and professional environment. Direct contact with English-speaker foreign clients.
- Friendly & Open working environment .
- Sport activities & other team building activities.
- Obtain guidance and awareness of advanced technologies.
- Receive overtime-working allowance.
- Working hours: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
CV apply sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org